This enables you to export out your iPhone contacts into Excel CSV file format to then import the contacts into your CRM account.
Please follow the step by step instructions below:
1. Download the free app called 'My Contacts Backup' from the My Apps store on your iPhone.
2. Open up the 'My Contacts Backup' app on your phone as shown below:
3. Tap the Settings icon as shown below:
4. Now change the export type to CSV from the default vCard and select 'CSV (Excel)' and tap 'Done'
5. Tap Done again
6. Now tap the green 'Export' button to backup all contacts first.
7. Once the backup is completed you will see the Email button as shown below:
8. Enter the email address to which you want to send the CSV file containing your contacts and finally tap the Send button.
9. Your contacts from your iPhone will then be emailed to you in Excel CSV file format which means you can then import these into your CRM account.
10. To find out more about how to import your iPhone contacts into your CRM account please click here.
If you have any questions for for assistance please contact our Support Helpdesk.