How to view your Mac calendar inside your CRM account
Please find some step by step instructions below on how to set up a read-only 1 way sync so that you can view a Mac Calendar inside the calendar section of your account.
Please note this is one-way sync only where you have a 'read-only' view of your Mac calendar inside your account.
1. Click on your iCal icon to open up your Mac Calendars as shown below:
2. Next you need to publish your Mac Calendar. So if you have more than one Mac calendar you will need to publish them one at a time. Once you have published them you can email yourself the URL link ready to put in your account.
3. Select the Calendar you want to publish by clicking on the tick box next to it as shown below:
To the right of the calendar which is circled in red on the screenshot – see below: you need to click on it for the pop up to appear that says Public Calendar.
4. Next tick the box of the Public Calendar – see below and click Done.
5. Then click on the send email link icon as shown below:
6. Choose the “email link to Calendar “ option – enter your own email address in the send box of the email.
This will then email you the publish calendar URL link which you need for your account.