Yes you can access your CRM account from a smart mobile phone such as an iPhone etc or a tablet.
On a mobile phone you have the choice of 2 versions of our CRM. The full version and the cut down version.
1. The cut down version is designed for the smaller mobile screens to improve viewing and navigating around much easier. It includes Dashboard, Contact, Custom Fields and Read only Calendar.
2. Desktop version is perfect for the larger mobile screens. It is the full version of our CRM including Dashboard, Calendar, Contacts, custom Fields, Tasks Management, Marketing, Phone, Account, Settings etc.
How to access cut down version?
Open up a web browser such as Google Chrome or Safari and in the address bar you will need to type in your CRM account URL address as shown in the example below:
This will take you to the login page.
Just enter your username and password on your mobile device it will bring you by default to a cut down version that includes just the Dashboard, Calendar and Contacts sections.
How to access full version?
1. Login to your CRM account on mobile (so it brings up the cut down version).
2. It will open up straight into the Dashboard screen.
3. If you want to display the full version on the dashboard screen (first screen you come to after logging in) located at the bottom of the dashboard screen is the menu bar that includes navigation to dashboard, calendar etc.
4. One of the links is called Desktop - this is a hyperlink that opens up the Full Version for you - as shown above.
5. Click on the Desktop link and it will display the full version of your CRM account immediately for you.
If you need any help or for questions please contact our Support Helpdesk.