Many businesses require clients to sign legal documentation i.e. contracts, order confirmation, policy agreements etc and much of this is done face to face or by letter.
To speed up this whole process we are now able to offer automated e-signature functionality within your CRM account.
How does it work?
1. S1. Send out the letter/document to a client by clicking a button within your CRM account inside each contacts record.
3. The document is customised with client details i.e. name and address (usually done via mail-merge if sending out in bulk).
4. The document is sent to the client electronically via email.
5. The client opens the document to edit and complete it and then the client reads through it to check everything is correct before signing the document.
6. The document is then saved and a copy is emailed to you the company or the client can just bcc the email to be forwarded straight into your CRM drop box.
7. If the client emails it back to you direct then you need to forward the email to your CRM drop box account to feed in the information straight into the history of the contacts record. This means that you will have the signed document associated to their contact record stored for future reference.
8. Click on the history item (see screen-shot below) and you can view or download the e-signed document.
What does it cost?
£350 + VAT to set up the documentation area with e-signature ability – this is a one off fee.
£1 per e-signature document sent
Monthly Pricing Plans for Bulk Sending:
£19 up to 50 documents
£39 up to 150 document
£89 up to 400 documents£149 up to 750 documents
If you require higher volume rates then let us know what volumes and we can send you a quote contact our Support team.
How do I go about setting it up?
Legality of electronic signatures
Signable is the 3rd party software platform that we use to send you e-signature documentation over. It complies with e-signature laws set by the UK and other member states within the European Union. We meet and exceed all of the regulations regarding accepting and processing documents, signed via electronic signatures.
· 256-bit SSL encryption on all pages, including signing
· Detailed audit log stored for each signature action
· Identification of users verified before permitted to send documents
· Document integrity checked every step of the way
· Unique salted fingerprints for each document
· Secure storage of documents and data· Signatory identity verified via email address, timestamps and geo tracking
Electronic signature law
Signable complies with regulations established by The Electronic Communications Act 2000, and enacted by member states within the EU, which confirms the legal status of electronic signatures.
The regulations indicate that for an electronic signature to be valid and legal it must be the following:
Uniquely linked to the signatory
The Signable system is integrated into the CRM and it ensures that every signature is uniquely linked to the signatory by storing secure records of the signature as well as additional information such as IP address, user details and environment.
Capable of identifying the signatory
When sending a document to a client additional information is required, such as name, company and email address. These details ensure that the signatory is identified at point of signing which is traceable back to both the signatory and yourself.
Created using methods that the signatory can maintain under their sole control
A document sent via Signable is only sent to the person the document is intended for. No other copies are sent elsewhere and the signatory has sole control over the signing process.
Additional criteria for valid electronic signatures
As well as the above criteria, Signable goes one step further and ensures the following points are adhered to:
· Secure document storage and access
· Full audit log, tracking account and document management
· Functionality on all major browsers on all Operating Systems· Detailed internal logging