1. From your Outlook contacts, select the File menu, select Open click on Import as shown below:
2. Next select the option 'Export to a file' as shown below:
3. Click Next
4. Make sure that Comma Separated Values (DOS) is selected (known as a .CSV file)
5. Click on Next.
6. Check the Export from folder selected is Contacts, and click on Next.
7. Select a place on your computer to save the file (using Browse) and give it a name. For example: C:Outlook export.CSV
8. Click Next, check the confirmation screen and click Finish.