This is because you need to select all contacts in list view and then click on print - all contacts will then be print.
Please find a step by step guide below:
1. Make sure your contacts are displayed in List view as shown below:
2. When your contacts are displayed in List view please make sure you have checked the box which is 'Select first 50|100 Home' as shown in red below:
3. All your contacts will then be selected as shown above a tick is placed in the box beside all of the contacts listed.
4. Next click on the Print green tick icon as shown below in red:
5. Your contacts will be pulled into a PDF document giving you a list view of contact name, organisation, phone and email address which you can print off or save and send to a colleague.
Please note: the contacts print out may be blocked as it is a pop up - if this happens you will see a message in the top right-hand corner of your screen where you can select 'Allow' to allow the pop up window to display.