The CRM with integrated VoIP provides you with voicemail alerts to your email address enabling you to play back voicemail messages from within your inbox.
To find out more about how to set this up please read our guide below:
1. Click on the Phone icon along the menu bar:
2. This then brings you to the screenshot below. Select the ringing phone icon as circled on the left below.
3. Next click on ‘Configure’ as circled above right.
4. The Configure VoIP Number screen will pop up as shown in the screenshot below. Simply enter the email address in the Voicemail section as circled below:
5. Click on the Update button to save
6. Now a copy of all voicemail messages will be sent to this email address where you can play back the .wav file to listen to your messages.