Why are fields automatically populating when I add a contact to the database?
This has been reported by Mac users when using Safari browser.
For instance when creating a new contact the contact details are auto filled. This is a browser setting that needs to be switched off to do this please follow the instructions below:
1. Go to the browser menu and select Preferences as shown below:
2. Turn off the auto fill options as shown below and this will resolve the issue.
If you have experienced this issue when using Google Chrome browser please do the following:
1. In the upper-right corner of the browser window, click the Chrome menu as shown below in red:
2. Click Settings:
3. Click on 'Show Advanced Settings'
4. Under "Passwords and forms", untick Enable Autofill to fill out web forms in a single click. To turn Autofill back on, simply tick the box again.