If your VoIP phone system is down please contact us and provide us with the following information:
- VoIP phone handset model and if you are using a base station (with a cordless phone) or a corded desk phone.
- VOIP IP Address - if using a Desk phone please click here to see how to access your VoIP IP address. If using a cordless Dect phone please click here.
- What is your public internet IP Address? Please confirm whether this is Dynamic or Static?
- Broadband provider and package
- Router details (make and model number)
- If you are on a Dynamic IP please check that DHCP is enabled on your router?
- Internet set up - for instance do you have more than 1 router?
- Can you connect to your router that runs your VoIP service? If so can you get an IP Address from that router? Please connect to the router and type into a web browser what is my IP address?
- Have you checked that your phone is configured to the VoIP line number you want to use? Please click here to find out how to check this.
- Have you checked your VoIP Port settings? To find out how to do this please click here
- Are your firewall settings blocking your VoIP line? Please check which ports are open on your firewall
Please do a Traceroute command click here to see how and send us the results back
Do a ping command to your VoIP IP address - please click here to see how to do this.
- Please confirm if the SIP ALG has been disabled on your router? There will be different instructions for each router on disabling the SIP ALG, we recommend that you do a web search on your router make and model to find out how to disable the SIP ALG setting.
Please contact our Support Helpdesk with the above information for further assistance.