- Only Key Account Holders (Admin Users) of our CRM can delete a contact - if you are not a Key Account Holder you will need to speak to the Key Account Holder within your company for permission to delete a contact.
- If you are a Key Account Holder and have access to the Delete button simply search for the contact and open up the record you wish to delete.
- The Delete button is along the top in red next to the Tags green tick button.
Deleting Contacts video:
To watch a short video on how to delete contacts please click here.
Alternatively please see below for a step by step guide:
1. Open up a contact record - along the top you will see the Delete button as shown below:
2. Click on Delete and then click OK to confirm the deletion.