View your Google Calendar inside your CRM Account
You can set-up a one way read from Google Calendar into your CRM calendar, this means that anything entered into a Google Calendar will then be displayed inside your CRM account.
Unfortunately we currently do not offer a 2 way sync from a calendar inside your CRM account into a Google calendar.
The current set up is that we pull calendar information from Google in the frequency of hours such as every 1 hour, 3 hours or 6 hours frequency.
How to View your Google Calendar inside your CRM
You can set up a one-way read from Google calendar into your calendar inside your CRM account. Please note that the sync is done 2 hours after set up.
1. Inside your Google calendar click on the down arrow next to the calendar you want to set up and select the ‘Calendar Settings’ options
This will display the calendar settings as below:
2. Where it says ‘Private Address’ click on the green ‘ICAL’ button this will display a box with your private address as shown below, copy this URL link
Please make sure you click on the ICAL for the Private Address and not the Public Address.
3. Next go into your CRM account and go to the Calendar icon
4. Click on Create Calendar – as shown below in red:
5. Enter the name of your Google Calendar in the Calendar name: field as shown below:
6. Then click on the calendar Location: field and paste in the URL link from your Google calendar ICAL into the Location field as
7. Select a Colour from the drop down as shown below:
8. When you have done this click on ‘Create Calendar’ to save.
9. Your Google calendar will be synced across to your CRM account every 6 hours. However if you wish this to be more frequent such as hourly please contact our Support Helpdesk to let us know so that we can set this up for you.
If you have more than 1 Google Calendar we can set up a sync from these calendars your CRM account as well. You will need to follow the same process for each calendar you wish to view inside your CRM account.
I do not see "Private Address" what do I do?