Why change from Microsoft Outlook to our CRM?
Many of our clients have come from Microsoft Outlook which they have outgrown. When they first started their businesses they used Outlook to store contacts, send emails and set up calendar and task management.
This proved satisfactory when they were very small but as they grew and took on more staff they realised they needed a more sophisticated system to centralised day to day processes for the team. They needed an easy to use system that required minimal training and that was affordable.
Why did they choose our CRM?
1. Scalable – they could add or subtract users on a pay as you go basis.
2. No contract tie-in or expensive IT integration or on-site training costs.
3. Easy to use with online training at hand.
4. Excellent customer support – a real person to hold their hand if they needed during the initial set up as well as after care as and when they needed it.
The key differences between Microsoft Outlook and our CRM is that our CRM offers more:
1. Our CRM has the ability to store all forms of communication and correspondence within a contact, email, notes, email marketing campaigns, SMS messaging and SMS marketing campaigns, attachments, direct mail and call recordings stored and associated to a contact record.
2. Integrated social media – Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook and Google+
3. Accessed on multiple devices from anywhere - smart mobiles, tablet devices, Mac and PC
4. Central online file repository to store and edit internal documents
5. Customised Reporting
6. Customised Features to suit their business – working closely with our in-house development team some customers want to tailor the CRM platform even further to their businesses.
7. File storage
8. Direct Mail service - send letters and postcards via our CRM and we will print and post them for you for as little as 44p per letter.
9. Integrates with Accountancy software i.e Quickbooks, Sage and Xero.
10. Send out electronically signed documents using integrated e-signature documents.
To find out more and discuss your requirements please contact our Support Helpdesk.