1. Forgotten password
Please click here to watch this quick video guide if you have forgotten your password and to see how to reset your password to one that is more memorable.
Alternatively, follow the step by step instructions below to reset your password:
1. Go to the login page and click on the 'Forgotten Password' link as shown below:
2. Next enter your username (This is normally your first name and NOT your email address) and click 'Email my Password' to receive a new password by email.
The password that is auto generated and will be emailed straight to you.
Follow the steps below to see how easy it is to change this password to something more memorable:
1. Login to your CRM account and click on the Settings option along the top menu (along from Dashboard, Contacts etc).
2. There is a Passwords tab in settings click on this and you can rename your password here as shown below:
3. Just enter the new password of your choice, confirm this and then enter the old 8 digit password. Click on Update Settings to activate.
2. Forgotten Account URL:
If you forget your URL address to login then you can easily find this out by going to our website - from here you can access the Login page by clicking on the Login as shown below:
You will then see a screen which asks you to enter your email address - enter this and click 'Login'
You will see your company name and your unique URL link listed.
Just click on the URL for your company and you will be taken to the login page where you can enter your username and password to access your CRM account.
If you have forgotten your password or to find out how to reset your password please click here to watch a short video.
Please try the following:
1. Clear the cache of the browser you are using on this different computer - if using the following browsers please see the instructions for clearing the cache:
2. Please re-type your Account URL address into the address bar of the browser
3. Please enter your username and password and click on Login
If you require any help with the above please contact our Support Helpdesk.